Take a look at the latest product, styles and emerging trends! Find the color forecasts for the home accents industry in the live feed below. Provided directly from Home Accents Today learn about home decor, styles and the current design trends.
Bookmark this page as the list of articles will update from day to day, so you can continue to keep up to date on the newest and up and coming trends!
Home Decor and Current Trends
- Alibaba.com adds 3 new ways for businesses to compete onlineby Anne Flynn Wear on June 2, 2020 at 2:05 pm
Alibaba.com, the B2B unit of the Alibaba Group, is offering three new services to help small-and-medium businesses to quickly establish an online […]
- Crate and Barrel’s call center now able to generate revenueby Anne Flynn Wear on June 2, 2020 at 12:51 pm
Crate and Barrel is now able to leverage payments through chat to generate revenue from its call center, resulting in roughly $100,000 during the […]
- WithIt foundation awards 10 scholarshipsby Adelaide Elliott on June 2, 2020 at 12:50 pm
The WithIt scholarship foundation is set to award 10 scholarships this year to young women from universities across the U.S.
- Pier 1 proceeds with wind-down plan of business operationsby Lillo on June 1, 2020 at 6:42 pm
The specialty retailer intends to sell its remaining assets, including its intellectual property and e-commerce business, in a bidding procedure next […]
- Digital landscape designer incorporates Crate & Barrel, CB2 linesby Friedrick on June 1, 2020 at 6:42 pm
An online landscape design platform is now integrating outdoor furniture and accessories from Crate & Barrel and CB2 into its plans.
- IDS taking Swatched game verticalby Home Accents Today Staff on June 1, 2020 at 6:41 pm
The contest begins on June 15.
- Retail expert Dennis to offer insights in HAT webinarby Home Accents Today Staff on June 1, 2020 at 3:31 pm
It will take place Tuesday, June 16 at 11 a.m. ET.
- Howard Elliott hosting trend talk with Patti Carpenterby Home Accents Today Staff on June 1, 2020 at 2:39 pm
The webinar will take place on June 9.
- JCPenney Reopening 150 More Storesby HFN Staff on June 1, 2020 at 12:48 pm
The beleaguered retailer expects to have nearly 500 stores reopened by June 3.
- IMC releases survey of retail buyer perspectivesby Jarrett on May 28, 2020 at 3:39 pm
A new survey of the gift, home furnishings and apparel industries commissioned by International Market Centers reveals that — while the […]
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the Cheslea neighborhood?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about the Chelsea Neighborhood?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.