Take a look at the latest product, styles and emerging trends! Find the color forecasts for the home accents industry in the live feed below. Provided directly from Home Accents Today learn about home decor, styles and the current design trends.
Bookmark this page as the list of articles will update from day to day, so you can continue to keep up to date on the newest and up and coming trends!
Home Decor and Current Trends
- ART launches ARTful Wednesdaysby Jenny Horton on April 2, 2020 at 7:48 pm
ART's new virtual series aims to help industry members learn and connect.
- Operation: Ignite provides seminars for design professionalsby Jenny Horton on April 2, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Gail Doby is offering design professionals business advice in an upcoming seminar series.
- Business guidance for coping with COVID-19by McLoughlin on April 2, 2020 at 12:55 pm
Gene Marks shared ramifications of the recent COVID-19 pandemic and ways that companies can access the recently passed CARES Act to protect their […]
- Whereoware offers advice for marketersby Jenny Horton on April 1, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Faith Albers hosted a virtual town hall to give marketers tips for navigating the COVID-19 landscape.
- Eastern Accents manufactures masks to help fight COVID-19by Jenny Horton on April 1, 2020 at 7:50 pm
The company is working to manufacture masks for local hospitals and medical professionals.
- Creative Home Ideas adds rugs to Nautica lineby Corral on April 1, 2020 at 7:00 pm
It includes indoor, outdoor and natural fiber styles.
- Be Outspoken’s High Point debut sidelinedby Lester on April 1, 2020 at 5:51 pm
It specializes in hide products with messages of empowerment and equality.
- Industry leaders respond to stimulus packageby Jenny Horton on April 1, 2020 at 12:57 pm
The new stimulus package is receiving positive reactions from retailers and suppliers.
- Ikea making masks and medical supplies during COVID-19 pandemicby Anne Flynn Wear on March 31, 2020 at 7:04 pm
Ikea is now producing face masks and other protective gear for hospitals to help combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patterson Flynn Martin adds Fanciful Abaca collectionby Corral on March 31, 2020 at 7:00 pm
The artisan-made collection comes in three styles, but can be customized.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the Cheslea neighborhood?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about the Chelsea Neighborhood?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.