Take a look at the latest product, styles and emerging trends! Find the color forecasts for the home accents industry in the live feed below. Provided directly from Home Accents Today learn about home decor, styles and the current design trends.
Bookmark this page as the list of articles will update from day to day, so you can continue to keep up to date on the newest and up and coming trends!
Home Decor and Current Trends
- HRI, Sunbrella roll into licensing partnershipby Corral on September 20, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Company aligns with performance fabric maker for outdoor rugs and performance broadloom carpet.
- Creative Co-Op expands, adds Creative Commons in Dallasby Lester on September 19, 2019 at 7:51 pm
It's adding space for seasonal décor and buyers lounge.
- IMC names Simeonoff sales manager for The Expoby Home Accents Today Staff on September 19, 2019 at 6:06 pm
She joins IMC after seven years with MGM Resorts International.
- Classy Art named to the Inc. 5000 listby Home Accents Today Staff on September 19, 2019 at 5:58 pm
The company was named among the fastest-growing private companies.
- New soft goods, seminar on tap for HiEnd Accentsby Lester on September 19, 2019 at 3:47 pm
It will host a session on dressing beds at retail on Oct. 20.
- Norwalk hosting designer pop-up shopby Burton on September 19, 2019 at 12:45 pm
It's the first time Dana Gibson's designs will be available to the furniture manufacturers' dealers.
- Retail Star Spotlight: Eclectic Homeby Lester on September 19, 2019 at 8:00 am
Get to know the New Orleans-based retailer, one of Home Accents Today's 2019 Retail Stars.
- More than 40 Lightovation exhibitors make Dallas investmentby Home Accents Today Staff on September 18, 2019 at 6:54 pm
New tenants, expansions and renewals add up to 160,000 square feet of leased space.
- Industry veterans debuting brand at High Pointby Burton on September 18, 2019 at 6:41 pm
The pair, who both have worked with Julian Chichester and Mr. Brown London, are launching South + English.
- Kim Radovich launches Design Retreat workshopby Lester on September 18, 2019 at 3:33 pm
The two-day workshop takes place Sept. 26-28.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the Cheslea neighborhood?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about the Chelsea Neighborhood?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.