When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- You can now wear Kim Kardashian’s booty, thanks to these Swedish artistsby Nicole Zane on February 17, 2020 at 2:05 pm
“Her ass is probably one of the most recognized and talked-about symbols born out of Instagram."
- Would you rock a mullet? Most ridiculed haircut ever makes a comebackby Melkorka Licea on February 17, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Business in the front, party in the back.
- Black model refuses to wear ‘racist’ monkey ears and lips at fashion showby Jon Levine on February 15, 2020 at 9:32 pm
An African American model at a Fashion Institute of Technology runway show says she was pressured to wear bizarre, “racist” accessories […]
- Disney now selling princess wedding dresses for women who still haven’t grown upby Suzy Weiss on February 14, 2020 at 11:10 pm
Glass slipper not included.
- Face masks are must-have accessory of London fashion week amid coronavirus panicby Nadine DeNinno on February 14, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Virus protection — but make it fashion.
- Say goodbye to the viral male romper: ‘RompHim’ goes out of businessby Suzy Weiss on February 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- You can soon buy these iconic Vans ‘Fast Times’ sneakersby Johannah Masters on February 14, 2020 at 6:45 pm
The ultimate California cool sneaker is making a comeback. In March, Vans is bringing back one of its most popular slip-ons: a version of their […]
- Alexander McQueen’s iconic looks get nostalgic sendoffby Anne Bratskeir on February 14, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Get an up close, last look at some of the late, great Lee Alexander McQueen’s most iconic and controversial designs at a pop-up exhibition at […]
- Porn star Asa Akira walks the runway at NYFWby Alev Aktar on February 13, 2020 at 12:30 am
What was under Asa Akira’s kimono as she walked the New York Fashion Week runway? “Just my body: a bunch of silicone!” joked the […]
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’s latest model is 56-year-old Kathy Jacobsby Catherine Kast on February 12, 2020 at 6:28 pm
She's one of six finalists in the magazine's open model search.
- Ryan Seacrest shares his post-Oscars red-carpet picks at NYFW 2020by Alev Aktar on February 12, 2020 at 1:27 am
Even Ryan Seacrest‘s shoes wore cummerbunds to the Oscars. The “E! Live From the Red Carpet” host stepped out during New York […]
- Ewan McGregor crafts his ‘Simply Halston’ role at NYFW 2020by Alev Aktar on February 12, 2020 at 1:10 am
Ewan McGregor was researching a chic role backstage at Naeem Khan. “I wanted to observe Naeem,” the Scottish actor told The Post after […]
- Maye Musk reacts to son Elon Musk’s baby news at NYFW 2020by Alev Aktar on February 12, 2020 at 12:00 am
Turn that runway frown upside down! Catwalk veteran Maye Musk is tired of all the long faces. “I would like to see models being a little […]
- NYFW: Over-the-top sleeves are trendy, but perilousby Alev Aktar on February 11, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Don’t step on Dalia Drake’s sleeves! Granted, it’s not easy to steer clear of her 5-foot-long, floor-sweeping arm accouterments. […]
- The best NYFW trends of 2020by Anahita Moussavian on February 11, 2020 at 5:48 pm
New York Fashion Week has wrapped up, and fresh trends are solidifying their place in the sartorial stratosphere. Whether it’s new riffs on […]
- Nicky Hilton spills on what’s in her closet’s repeater collectionby Alev Aktar on February 11, 2020 at 4:35 am
Nicky Hilton Rothschild rocks her dresses repeatedly. A proponent of sustainability in fashion, she keeps her faves in steady rotation. […]
- The fashion world literally saved model Pat Cleveland’s lifeby Alev Aktar on February 11, 2020 at 2:17 am
Surrounded by adoring fans and colleagues, model icon and cancer survivor Pat Cleveland was feeling the love at Anna Sui during New York Fashion […]
- Jenny Mollen, 12-year wife of Jason Biggs, shares bedroom tips at NYFW 2020by Alev Aktar on February 11, 2020 at 1:55 am
Whether for sex or a soirée, Jenny Mollen needs a stylist. “I really don’t know how to dress myself,” the actress and New […]
- Model Nina Agdal is happy to keep off the NYFW 2020 runwayby Alev Aktar on February 11, 2020 at 1:11 am
Call it a catwalk conundrum. Danish beauty Nina Agdal has scored the coveted cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and appeared on the pages […]
- Tinashe, A$AP Ferg talk radio play and first times at NYFW 2020by Alev Aktar on February 10, 2020 at 10:54 pm
You never forget your first. Tinashe dropped “Songs for You” late last year and is about to start touring, but the singer and actress […]
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.