When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Granny cardigans are somehow sexy again! (Thanks, Bella Hadid)by Sarah Conboy on June 26, 2019 at 2:45 pm
Move over grandma heels, we’ve got a new geriatric trend in town. While the term “cardigan” might conjure up some old-school […]
- Kim Kardashian slammed for exploiting Japanese culture for Kimono lineby Hannah Frishberg on June 26, 2019 at 1:32 pm
Kim, oh no. “I’ve been passionate about this for 15 years,” Kim Kardashian tweeted Tuesday alongside an announcement for her new […]
- Ex-con shoe designer Steve Madden to pen tell-allby Keith J. Kelly on June 26, 2019 at 12:04 am
Colorful and controversial shoe designer Steve Madden has signed a deal for a tell-all memoir entitled, “The Cobbler,” Media Ink has […]
- Keren Craig to exit Marchesa, her fashion brand with Georgina Chapmanby Emily Kirkpatrick on June 25, 2019 at 3:13 pm
Marchesa has faced a difficult 18 months since the allegations of sexual misconduct against Chapman's ex-husband Harvey Weinstein first made […]
- Cute summer outfits for 2019: From party dresses to jumpsuitsby Anahita Moussavian on June 24, 2019 at 6:27 pm
RSVP heck yes! Here’s some outfit inspiration for every event on your calendar this summer — from casual cookouts to rad rooftop parties. […]
- How Muslim model Maria Al-Sadek is shaking up the fashion industryby Marisa Dellatto on June 23, 2019 at 12:06 am
It’s the American Dream for the digital age. Three years ago, Maria Al-Sadek was a college student living in Alabama. Now she’s a rising […]
- Louis Vuitton invites you to go fly a kite with new men’s collectionby Johannah Masters on June 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
The Louis Vuitton Men’s Spring 2020 show was definitely one that every LV and Virgil Abloh (the designer behind the label) fan was waiting for […]
- Saks Fifth Avenue taps top designers for LGBTQ fundraising capsuleby Alev Aktar on June 21, 2019 at 2:27 pm
Love, acceptance and rainbow sequins are always in style, especially at Saks Fifth Avenue. In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots […]
- Bloomingdale’s debuts ‘Pride for All’ rainbow pop-up shopby Melinda Anderson on June 21, 2019 at 2:17 pm
Get ready to ride the rainbow. The latest iteration of the Carousel — Bloomingdale’s fanciful rotating pop-up shop — is dubbed […]
- Alan Cumming and other LGBTQ stars on their game-changing rolesby Aaron Hicklin on June 21, 2019 at 1:46 pm
Alan Cumming: “Instinct” (CBS) If you want to see how far the pendulum has swung for LGBTQ representation, try the CBS crime procedural […]
- Stonewall 50: A look at the history — and future — of the movement that changed the worldby Aaron Hicklin on June 21, 2019 at 1:29 pm
How do we recall an event for which only the vaguest of records exists, with most of the central actors dead and gone? The Stonewall riots of 1969, […]
- The best Pride 2019 events in New York Cityby Mark Ellwood on June 21, 2019 at 1:15 pm
The main events This is no ordinary Pride month in New York. The city is hosting WorldPride 2019 — the first US edition of the global […]
- ‘Boys in the Band’ star Matt Bomer’s favorite books, shades and swim trunksby Patty Adams Martinez on June 21, 2019 at 12:58 pm
They say clothes make the man. But Matt Bomer has found success in everything from expensive suits (on the series “White Collar”) to […]
- ‘Pose’ star Mj Rodriguez on living with her parents, leading NYC’s Pride March and fighting for transgender rightsby David Kaufman on June 21, 2019 at 12:41 pm
On a picture-perfect Saturday morning — just days after the red-carpet premiere of the second season of “Pose” and a few weeks […]
- RJ Barrett is turning heads in his bright pink NBA draft suitby Kirsten Fleming on June 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Growing up, former Duke basketball star RJ Barrett envisioned his NBA draft day — particularly walking across the stage and greeting the league […]
- Have your Cinderella moment with the perfect bridal shoesby Anne Chertoff on June 19, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Finding the perfect pair of shoes for your wedding day can be just as exciting and stressful as shopping for a wedding dress. With dozens of options […]
- This bikini makes it look like you’re giving yourself a handby Nicole Zane on June 18, 2019 at 6:33 pm
This sexy bikini is quite the tease. Brazilian designer Adriana Degreas sells a swimsuit style that grabs more than one’s attention. Dubbed the […]
- Summer’s hottest beauty trends, from neon makeup to bouncy bobsby Catherine Kast, Molly Shea on June 17, 2019 at 6:19 pm
From retro-inspired hairstyles to superbright neon eyeshadow, a look at the coolest, easiest beauty trends heating up the season. Beachy twists […]
- Nike releases ‘Pro Hijab’ to meet demand for modest fashionsby Bree Bonagofsky on June 17, 2019 at 5:12 pm
Fashionistas are saying hasta la vista to the idea of “less is more” — a la naked dresses, micro mini skirts and underboob bikinis […]
- The best rainbow merch for Pride 2019 — and beyondby Nicole Zane on June 14, 2019 at 10:27 pm
In honor of Pride Month, show some ROYGBIV love in these limited-edition capsule pieces that give back to the LGBTQ+ community. […]
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.