When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Meet the gorgeous ballerina who is dating ‘Goldfinch’ star Ansel Elgortby Marisa Dellatto on August 17, 2019 at 7:32 pm
Violetta Komyshan is a ballerina and a social media influencer with 1.1 million followers — far more than your average dancer. She is also the […]
- Tiffany & Co. launches larger men’s collection to pump up salesby Associated Press on August 15, 2019 at 8:42 pm
Tiffany & Co. is launching its first comprehensive jewelry collection for men in October as it seeks to diversify its traditional customer base. […]
- Forever 21 offers 21% off everything through Sunday: best dealsby Marisa Dellatto on August 15, 2019 at 6:33 pm
It’s the worst time of year to buy clothes. It’s still hot as hell outside. Offices are freezing. No one wants to spend more money on […]
- The 5 new glittery lip glosses that will give your pout panacheby Rachelle Bergstein on August 11, 2019 at 2:27 pm
This ain’t no disco! These smooth new lip gloss formulas range from subtle to striking, but all provide the perfect amount of sparkle. […]
- High-heeled flip-flops are backby Emily Kirkpatrick on August 11, 2019 at 2:23 pm
The season’s hottest shoe is guaranteed to turn heads — and probably a couple of ankles, too.
- Meet the fashion designer to the stars working out of her mother’s Brooklyn basementby Melissa Malamut on August 11, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Clothing designer Felisha Noel was at dinner with friends last December, when she got an Instagram notification that took her breath away. She had […]
- ‘Velo Barber’ gives fashionable cuts to New York’s elite from his Citi Bike salonby Jon Levine on August 10, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Julien Howard’s barbershop is wherever you need it to be. A recent summer afternoon found him in lower Manhattan at the corner of Lafayette and […]
- ‘Glow’ Season 3 goes to Vegas: Here’s how to get the lookby Johannah Masters on August 9, 2019 at 9:53 pm
This costume designer is putting the “gorgeous” in Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. Netflix’s “Glow,” which follows the […]
- Barneys launches 25 percent off sale after bankruptcyby Raquel Laneri on August 8, 2019 at 2:22 pm
Fashionistas mourning the demise of Barneys can at least engage in some serious retail therapy. The luxe retailer — which filed for Chapter 11 […]
- Céline Dion says being a beauty ambassador at 51 is ‘a miracle’by Emily Kirkpatrick on August 5, 2019 at 5:51 pm
The pop icon still can't believe she's one of the faces of L'Oréal Paris.
- Summer’s hottest jewelry trends: Friendship bracelets to yellow goldby Johannah Masters on August 5, 2019 at 1:44 pm
Summer is the season of bold bijoux! From jewelry that conjures old sleepaway camp memories, to sleek statement pieces that are perfect for hot […]
- Sports Illustrated made a big mistake sending this 58-year-old bombshell packingby Kirsten Fleming on August 4, 2019 at 3:31 am
The magazine’s swimsuit issue honchos sent Jodi Harrison-Bauer — a 58-year-old hard-bodied mother of two — packing. But look at her […]
- ‘90210’ stars were fashion foes who stole each other’s clothesby Kirsten Fleming on August 2, 2019 at 11:04 pm
The kids from West Beverly Hills High are back — and so is our obsession with the iconic style of “Beverly Hills 90210.” In the […]
- It’s chic to be an absolute troll, says Moschinoby Johannah Masters on August 2, 2019 at 4:34 pm
Now fashion’s just trolling us. High-end fashion company Moschino just launched a new line, Good Luck Trolls x Moschino, to celebrate troll […]
- This $553 dress looks like a big onion bagby Hannah Frishberg on July 31, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Twitter is tearing up in disgust.
- The secret high-pressure world of plus-size modelsby Princess Jones, Suzy Weiss on July 28, 2019 at 11:31 am
After coming in third on 2018’s “America’s Next Top Model,” plus-size contestant Khrystyana Kazakova was thrilled to land a […]
- A cure for summer boob sweat? Bra ice packsby Rebecca Santiago on July 26, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Ice, ice, boobies.
- Matching family swimsuits are the worst trend of the summerby Jane Ridley on July 26, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Just when you thought it was safe to head back into the ocean after the Long Island shark sightings, there’s something else to be scared of […]
- Mick Jagger’s birthday calls for some new Rolling Stones teesby Johannah Masters on July 26, 2019 at 6:32 pm
It’s Mick Jagger’s birthday — may as well buy some sick new band tees to celebrate. The Rolling Stones and Bravado, Universal Music […]
- Forever 21’s ‘Fake News’ shorts spark Twitter debateby Fox News on July 24, 2019 at 2:35 pm
Forever 21’s “Fake News” bike shorts have sparked mixed reviews on Twitter – with many praising and criticizing the […]
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.