When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Michael Kors, Versace, Jimmy Choo donate $3M to coronavirus reliefby Anahita Moussavian on April 2, 2020 at 10:40 pm
The fashion community continues to pour resources into fighting the coronavirus pandemic. The founders of Michael Kors, Versace and Jimmy Choo […]
- ‘Tiger King’ fashion: Outfits inspired by Joe Exotic and Carole Baskinby Carrie Seim, Bree Bonagofsky on April 2, 2020 at 8:17 pm
You’ve binged the show. You’ve seen the memes. Now it’s time to bring a little “Tiger King” fashion into your […]
- Shop fashion sales that help feed the hungry and fight coronavirusby Bree Bonagofsky on April 2, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Fashion brands around the globe are pitching in to battle the coronavirus. Big-name retailers — including Gap, H&M, Brooks Brothers, Gucci, […]
- Reese Witherspoon’s Draper James label giving free dresses to teachersby Anahita Moussavian on April 2, 2020 at 2:34 pm
Give Reese Witherspoon an A+.
- Wireless bra sales up 40 percent as women work from home amid coronavirusby Carrie Seim, Bree Bonagofsky on March 31, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Don’t fence them in. Purchases of comfy wireless bras have nearly doubled since the coronavirus lockdown has forced women to work from home. […]
- Louis Vuitton’s dreamy new Escale collection is the escapism we needby Anahita Moussavian on March 31, 2020 at 7:26 pm
In uncertain times, many of us dream of escape, perhaps to a far-away beach, where the sun shines and salt water laps softly against bare legs. Such […]
- Arielle Charnas under fire for fleeing to Hamptons after testing positive for coronavirusby Melkorka Licea on March 31, 2020 at 7:22 pm
She’s officially a covidiot. The New York City fashion influencer who used personal connections to obtain a coronavirus test, much to the […]
- The best summer dresses to look forward to when quarantine endsby Nicole Zane on March 30, 2020 at 8:38 pm
Somber times call for threads of hope. Even if you’re trapped inside, sporting the same old pair of sweats, remember that sunnier days — […]
- Brooks Brothers will make 150,000 masks a day in coronavirus fightby Nicole Zane on March 30, 2020 at 6:26 pm
Brooks Brothers is sewing hope in the coronavirus fight. Instead of churning out preppy staples like seersucker suits and woven-silk ties, […]
- The best women’s pajamas and slippers to wear while working from homeby Bree Bonagofsky on March 27, 2020 at 10:57 pm
If you’re like most of us, you’ve spent the last several days working from home in the comfort of your PJs. Perhaps the exact same PJs. […]
- The best workout clothes for women working from homeby Haley Wells on March 27, 2020 at 6:12 pm
Shelter-in-place season is upon us. Social distancing, of course, means not being able to let off steam at the gym. But shoebox apartment-dwelling […]
- Matching fashions for kids and parents working from homeby Johannah Masters on March 26, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Being cooped up inside with the entire family for days on end can grow tedious — especially when you’re still rocking the same pajamas […]
- Luxe labels Gucci, Armani, Bulgari make protective gear to fight coronavirusby Anahita Moussavian on March 26, 2020 at 10:31 pm
European luxury labels are now using their posh fashion factories for coronavirus relief. The Armani group announced today that all of its Italian […]
- H&M donates cash, protective gear and social media access to help fight coronavirusby Nicole Zane on March 26, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Fast-fashion powerhouse H&M is responding quickly to the coronavirus crisis — offering money, personal protective equipment and even social […]
- Crocs giving away free shoes to health care workers fighting the coronavirus crisisby Hannah Sparks on March 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm
The "A Free Pair for Healthcare" campaign runs as long as supplies last.
- Tim Gunn on reuniting with Heidi Klum for ‘Making the Cut’by Lauren Sarner on March 25, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Tim Gunn says that “Making the Cut,” the new Amazon series he’s hosting with Heidi Klum, is the result of their unhappiness over […]
- Gap, Canada Goose make masks and scrubs for those fighting coronavirusby Nicole Zane on March 25, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Two big names in fashion are filling the gap as hospitals grow desperate for medical gear. Gap Inc. — the parent company of Old Navy, Athleta, […]
- Tie-dye sweats are new celebrity-approved work-from-home uniformby Tayler Bradford on March 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Celebrities around the globe have been practicing social distancing — and their TikTok dance moves — in comfy quarantine clothes. But […]
- Man models quarantine-inspired styles in hilarious home fashion showby Rob Bailey-Millado on March 25, 2020 at 2:55 pm
This fly fella isn’t letting the coronavirus lockdown stifle his style. Elias Aragaw was going stir-crazy after Texas officials announced […]
- Deborah Birx is the maternal fashion icon America needs right nowby Kirsten Fleming on March 23, 2020 at 8:41 pm
She was the chic — but not too chic — maternal presence I didn't realize we needed until she appeared.
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.