When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Rihanna’s dress-pants combo is the latest trend we hate to seeby Nicole Zane on September 20, 2019 at 6:17 pm
Yes, Rihanna wears the pants — under dresses. While in Seoul, where she is celebrating Fenty Beauty’s South Korean launch, the pop […]
- Moschino does a play on Picasso at Milan fashion weekby Johannah Masters on September 19, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Jeremy Scott’s notes for the Moschino show at Milan fashion week were brief and to the point with a quote from the designer: “Muses […]
- Meghan Markle’s designer pal Misha Nonoo opens Soho pop-upby Tayler Bradford on September 19, 2019 at 6:07 pm
Not only did Meghan Markle collaborate on a women’s workwear capsule collection with designer and BFF Misha Nonoo, but she and Prince Harry […]
- Todd Snyder opens a menswear shop in Tribeca’s former ‘Liquor Store’by Christopher Cameron on September 19, 2019 at 12:04 pm
It’s unusual for a new retail space to feel like a homecoming. But when American menswear designer Todd Snyder (whose fans include The Rock, […]
- Office supplies get fancy with Tiffany’s elegant desk collectionby Anahita Moussavian on September 19, 2019 at 12:03 pm
Tiffany is leaping into the men’s space with a sterling silver-trimmed splash. Come October, the storied luxury house will debut Tiffany […]
- Rambo — Your new style icon for fallby Timothy Mitchell on September 19, 2019 at 12:02 pm
For some, the name Rambo calls to mind crossbows, big muscles and bigger explosions. For the style-inclined, though, it’s cargo pants and […]
- Milan fashion week 2019: Who wears short shorts? Menby Johannah Masters on September 18, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Men in shorts is an age-old discussion — can they or can’t they get away with them? There are so many questions around such a small […]
- ‘Sexy Mr. Rogers’ costume drops just in time for Halloween 2019by Marisa Dellatto on September 18, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Could it be the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Or is it sexy retailer Yandy’s 2019 line of Halloween costumes? Either way, we’re all […]
- Machine Gun Kelly (aka Colson Baker) on his BFF Pete Davidsonby Chuck Arnold on September 18, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Machine Gun Kelly is not having a good day. When he sits down at the lobby terrace of the Edition Hotel overlooking Times Square, he looks like […]
- Is Alton Mason the hottest male model in the world?by Alev Aktar on September 18, 2019 at 12:46 pm
There were plenty of major models in fly clothes at Fashion Week’s Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya presentation outside the Apollo Theater, from the […]
- NFL star Victor Cruz scores with stylish finds for fallby Christopher Cameron on September 18, 2019 at 12:10 pm
After a storied career with the NY Giants, NFL legend and Super Bowl winner Victor Cruz is trading pigskin for fine Italian threads. The 32-year-old […]
- Fashion designer thought ‘school shooting hoodies’ were a good ideaby Hannah Sparks on September 17, 2019 at 5:06 pm
"My dead classmates dying should not be a f--king fashion statement."
- Target re-releases 20 years of limited-edition designer collaborationsby Suzy Weiss on September 14, 2019 at 12:44 am
Nowadays, any given Tuesday will see a tidal wave of designer collabs. But back in 1999, when Michael Graves, the esteemed postmodern architect and […]
- Diane von Furstenberg unveils the ‘ScrapWrap’ made of trashby Nicole Zane on September 14, 2019 at 12:37 am
Diane von Furstenberg is now designing rubbish — for a good cause. The iconic fashion designer, who is famous for her universally flattering […]
- Anna Sui gasped when she first saw Madonna in famed babydoll dressby Melissa Malamut on September 13, 2019 at 7:26 pm
It smells like teen spirit. The babydoll dress that turned Anna Sui into a fashion superstar unleashes a flood of memories about the early days of […]
- Is this a nude photo of Gwyneth Paltrow?by Hannah Frishberg on September 13, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Whoever she is, she has followers talking. Goop, the much-maligned wellness company founded by actress-entrepreneur Gwyneth Paltrow, confused fans […]
- Women are wearing wigs to keep up with crazy hair trendsby Suzy Weiss on September 13, 2019 at 6:28 pm
For some women, slipping an extra pair of heels in their purse is the secret to a perfect day-to-night transition. But for Monique Robinson — a […]
- Ford Models chairman accused of plunging company into debt with ‘reckless’ spendingby Ebony Bowden, Heather Hauswirth on September 13, 2019 at 5:53 pm
Josee Neron, a former VP of Operations, says Chairman Gerald Banks spent money in a "frivolous and reckless manner for years" — using company […]
- The top takeaways — and trends — from New York Fashion Weekby Anahita Moussavian on September 12, 2019 at 10:43 pm
In a week full of daring designs and much-welcome surprises, chic florals, eye-popping shades of green and cutting-edge glamour ruled the runways. […]
- The best bags, shoes and belts for fallby Anahita Moussavian on September 12, 2019 at 12:47 pm
While belts aren’t exactly a startling concept, layering your look with an embellished one has never been more en vogue. For fall, major […]
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.