When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Diane von Furstenberg’s dating advice: It’s ‘not cute to be needy’by Page Six Team on July 22, 2019 at 1:19 pm
The fashion designer discussed how to be single in the city — often said to have a shortage of men— as she lent her flagship Manhattan […]
- Bret Michaels’ kid: ‘My dad is cool with me modeling skimpy bikinis’by Dana Schuster on July 20, 2019 at 9:31 pm
When Raine Michaels saw Kate Upton rocking a skimpy bikini and down jacket on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2013, her […]
- Jennifer Lopez strolls in a sweatsuit in sweltering temperaturesby Christine Burroni on July 20, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Leave it to J.Lo to always look hot — literally. […]
- Smokey Bear celebrates 75 years of fighting fire — with fashionby Johannah Masters on July 20, 2019 at 7:27 pm
Feeling hot? Outdoor brand Filson launched a Smokey Bear-themed collection Friday, commemorating the 75th anniversary of the iconic fire-fighting […]
- Brooklyn Museum’s ‘Pierre Cardin: Future Fashion’ is out of this worldby Raquel Laneri on July 19, 2019 at 10:03 pm
Most haute couturiers whip up gowns for galas, chic suits for high-powered meetings and tasteful cocktail dresses for ladies’ luncheons. Pierre […]
- How Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry and other stars over 50 stay sexyby Molly Shea on July 19, 2019 at 8:56 pm
On Wednesday, superstar Jennifer Lopez will add another considerable accomplishment to her list: The actor-singer-dancer is turning 50. But to look […]
- Best jackets in Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019: Top 7 picksby Raquel Laneri on July 19, 2019 at 5:31 pm
It's the middle of July, it's 90 degrees and humid — and it's the best time to get your winter coat. […]
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Best items and biggest savingsby Raquel Laneri on July 19, 2019 at 3:04 pm
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is here. The pre-season sale — offering discounts on fall items before they’re officially available […]
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale public access: Start date, time and FAQby Raquel Laneri on July 18, 2019 at 11:56 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not #HotGirlSummer. It’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019, which means come Friday, […]
- This tiny $258 handbag is selling outby Bree Bonagofsky on July 18, 2019 at 10:27 pm
French designer Simon Porte Jacquemus, the creative mastermind behind the brand Jacquemus, has quickly developed a cult following comprised of […]
- ‘Chapowear’ featuring notorious drug lord debuts in Mexicoby Lia Eustachewich on July 17, 2019 at 8:56 pm
El Chapo may have just been relegated to wearing drab prison duds for life but, back at home in Mexico, he’s a fashion icon. The exclusive […]
- Big floppy hats are the new peek-a-boob trend on Instagramby Nicole Zane on July 17, 2019 at 8:17 pm
Babes are grasping at straw — to cover their naked bodies. Recently, Kylie Jenner, who is currently blasting millions of feeds with Turks and […]
- Summer’s hottest Zara dress is a $70 sackby Raquel Laneri on July 16, 2019 at 11:35 pm
The summer’s hottest outfit is a shapeless spotted shmatta that costs $70. It’s “the Zara dress,” a black-and-white […]
- Saks Fifth Avenue to create huge men’s luxury shoe departmentby Lisa Fickenscher on July 15, 2019 at 8:34 pm
Men are shelling out increasingly big bucks for their shoes — and Saks Fifth Avenue is gearing up to chase them. The luxury retailer on Monday […]
- Cardi B freaks out over Post story on her red-carpet courtroom styleby Melkorka Licea on July 15, 2019 at 7:37 pm
“I don’t dress inappropriate when I go to court. I dress like a f--king lady.&rdquo […]
- 55-year-old model is a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit showstopperby Rob Bailey-Millado on July 15, 2019 at 5:40 pm
Kathy Jacobs is “55 years young” and feeling herself. The California-based model-actress has been in the game since the early 1990s, when […]
- Prime Day 2019: Brands on saleby Sarah Conboy on July 14, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Amazon Prime Day 2019 launched at midnight, spanning a total of 48 hours with major discounts on nearly everything under the sun. Feeling a little […]
- Cardi B isn’t the only star guilty of red-carpet courtroom styleby Melkorka Licea on July 13, 2019 at 5:56 pm
When Cardi B arrived at Queens Supreme Court last month to face two felony assault charges, the artist was decked out in designer duds: a two-toned […]
- Snazzy pro athletes are adding surprise flair to their menswearby Kirsten Fleming on July 13, 2019 at 5:53 pm
It’s what’s inside that counts. At the ESPY’s red carpet on Wednesday, recently retired New England Patriots tight end Rob […]
- The 4 new bronzers that will keep you glowing all summer longby Bree Bonagofsky on July 13, 2019 at 4:41 pm
You don’t have to brave the sun’s damaging rays without sunscreen to get golden this summer — and there’s no need for […]
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.