When people think of fashion of course you think of New York City. A Manhattan resident since childhood, I studied Fashion Design at International Fine Arts College in Miami and Brand Management at F.I.T. in NYC before working as a high-profile fashion stylist. I wanted to feature these fashion headlines on my website that I read every day. Please bookmark this NYC fashion news headline page as it updates daily.
- Fashion exec Olga Liriano’s shocking rise and fall, from glossy shoots to folding shirtsby Alison Prato on December 14, 2019 at 5:42 pm
In the summer of 1985, Olga Liriano, a model agent, and her best friend Carey Lowell, the model-actress who would go on to marry Griffin Dunne and […]
- Skater brand Huf celebrates ‘Pulp Fiction’s’ 25th anniversaryby Johannah Masters on December 13, 2019 at 7:43 pm
Everyone needs a T-shirt that reads “They call it a Royale with Cheese.”
- E-boys and e-girls: The moody new trend spawned by Gen Zby Suzy Weiss on December 13, 2019 at 7:10 pm
It's the new emo crowd.
- Mens gifts inspired by The Dude from ‘The Big Lebowski’by Timothy Mitchell on December 13, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Take a casual approach to winter style with these dude-approved threads.
- Best men’s shopping spots in NYC for 2019by Anahita Moussavian, Nicole Zane on December 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm
Hyper color Rainbow bright is the new winter white … if Virgil Abloh has anything to say about it. The trailblazing designer’s new […]
- Versace’s ‘Eros Flame’ is the hottest scent for menby Dana Wood on December 12, 2019 at 1:11 pm
She’s had a hand in the creation of 15-plus fragrances, but that doesn’t mean Milan-based fashion legend Donatella Versace is phoning it […]
- Orlebar Brown opens its first Upper East Side resort-wear storeby Christopher Cameron on December 12, 2019 at 1:07 pm
British resort-wear label Orlebar Brown is finally showing off everything it’s got in New York. After launching a curated Soho boutique in […]
- Cocaine Santa sweater is now a best-seller on Amazonby Nadine DeNinno on December 11, 2019 at 7:41 pm
Walmart may have pulled the Cocaine Santa sweater, but on Amazon, the controversial cardigan has been labeled a bestseller. The now infamous […]
- Loewe launches its first NYC storeby Raquel Laneri on December 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm
Has any brand ever reinvented itself quite as dramatically as Loewe? Ten years ago, the storied Spanish house was a sleepy leather-goods company, […]
- GQ’s Jim Moore on his book of ‘hunks’ — and his winter essentialsby Patty Adams Martinez on December 11, 2019 at 1:27 pm
The magazine GQ has been known for decades as the sartorial handbook for guys. And the man behind much of the glossy’s rich history is Jim […]
- ‘Love, Actually’ star Rodrigo Santoro goes rogue in Hulu’s ‘Reprisal’by Alison Prato on December 11, 2019 at 1:23 pm
Rodrigo Santoro walks into a cafe on New York’s West Side at 9 o’clock on a Sunday morning, wearing dark denim jeans, a NASA bomber […]
- Mickey Mouse x Kith is trending with cool guysby Timothy Mitchell on December 11, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Tis the season for tartan, houndstooth and — according to some of menswear’s heaviest hitters — cartoons, cartoons, cartoons. As a […]
- Nike to sell $600 swimsuit hijabs for modest womenby Melkorka Licea on December 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
They look modest, but perform bold. Nike announced the arrival of the company’s first full-coverage swimsuits Tuesday — designed for […]
- Ted Baker shares plunge by more than a third after CEO’s ousterby Lisa Fickenscher on December 10, 2019 at 7:20 pm
Ted Baker has more than just a hugging problem. The London-based fashion house — whose founder Ray Kelvin was forced out earlier this year over […]
- Dwyane Wade-funded shoe brand Taft lands in NYCby Christopher Cameron on December 10, 2019 at 4:53 pm
In late November, a celebratory crowd of models and influencers — decked out in chunky knit turtlenecks, plaid blazers and long tweed topcoats […]
- These sustainable coats from Woolrich are funky chicby Kristin Fritz on December 10, 2019 at 12:01 pm
The latest brand to carry the torch of sustainable fashion? Woolrich, the beloved 190-year-old, Pennsylvania-based purveyor of ruggedly chic […]
- Moschino holds fashion show on NYC subway with ‘It’s Showtime’ dancersby Nadine DeNinno on December 10, 2019 at 1:07 am
It’s showtime! Everyone’s dreaded words during morning rush-hour became the centerpiece of the Moschino Pre-Fall 2020 collection show, […]
- The best holiday gifts for her: From city-chic to country-coolby Anahita Moussavian, Johannah Masters on December 10, 2019 at 12:42 am
No matter if she's a city girl or a little bit country, these gift ideas for women are sure to check off every name on your holiday shopping list.
- The movie and TV fashion that sparked a shopping frenzy in 2019by Johnny Oleksinski on December 9, 2019 at 8:36 pm
If you see something, buy something! Check out some of the most inspirational (and shoppable) fashion moments from TV and film in 2019. Chris […]
- Rachel Zoe and Eva Chen launch luxury kids’ collectionsby Dana Schuster on December 9, 2019 at 7:05 pm
Moms of fashionable babes have reason to rejoice, thanks to Rachel Zoe, who launched a Janie and Jack party wear collab late November.
This is a news feed from the NY Post of local fashion news and I am not responsible for the rss content found on this page.
Are you looking to buy your dream home in the New York City?
If you are a home buyer, my foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. My passion is helping my clients purchase the right home, making sure they don’t miss out on any homes that meet their needs, and ensuring that they don’t pay over market value for their dream home. Please utilize my New York City real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to New York City, NY? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (917) 803-3566.
Are your thinking about buying or selling in New York City, New York?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information about New York City?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.